We’d like to share another post from "BABY (HAMICO) & I " series where we got to interview our favorite HAMICO ambassadors and take a little peek into their personal life!
In this interview, we connected with the fantastic Sam, the mother of two beautiful children and a husband. She shared with us how her family is enjoying their new environment and daily life at Southern St Louis. We've also asked her to kindly share how we could together cope with the current situation and for her advice towards other mothers out there.
And of course....her experience with HAMICO 💓
Please read on to learn more about Sam and her family below!
1. Please introduce yourself and your family!
Hello! My name is Sam, and I have two children, Lennon and Crew!
Lennon is two and Crew just recently turned one.
2. Where do you call home and what's your neighborhood like?
I live just a little south of St Louis! We just recently moved, but so far our new neighborhood seems quiet but friendly. We really like it!
3. How are you spending time with your kids these days? Would you like to share your (their) favorite activities?
We try to do lots of arts and crafts and also go outside as much as possible!
We’ve recently started bike riding and got a bike trailer to pull the kids behind us, and they love it!
4. Is there a creative or challenging project you're currently working on? If so, what inspired you to start this process?
I am working on renovating a camper right now! I’ve always wanted to do it, so I just went for it!
I get my inspiration from pinterest but I have a lot of my own ideas too!
5. Could you tell us what motivates you to get up every morning? (Besides coffee!)
Definitely my kids and my family/friends!
6. Do you have any advice for other moms out there to get through this tough wave we're riding together?
It’s a difficult time, but things will get better!! It makes you really look at the little things that we sometimes take for granted!
7. What was your experience like using a HAMICO toothbrush? Feel free to be honest lol :)
We love HAMICO toothbrushes! The bristles are so soft and the designs make my kids love them!
8. Did your kids enjoy using BABY HAMICO and did they continue to use it?
Yes! The baby toothbrush was so much easier for my kids to grip.
Even my two year old prefered the baby toothbrush even though she could hold a kids one just fine.
9. Have you ever struggled with brushing your baby's teeth? If so, do you mind sharing about it?
Yes! Sometimes they just simply don’t want you helping them and lets be honest, they don’t do the greatest job by themselves! Making a game out of it is how I get them to cooperate with me!
10. What are your favorite BABY HAMICO features?
I love how soft the bristles are and how many designs are offered! Every design is so cute!
11. Anything else you want to share with HAMICO customers?
If you’ve been on the fence about trying one, you should definitely give it a try!
My family loves HAMICO!
Photography bySam Bauer @sam.baue
Our new series called "BABY (HAMICO) & I " where we had the opportunity to interview
our HAMICO ambassadors and take a peek into their personal life!
All of our items are available for purchase HERE