We’d like to share another post from "BABY (HAMICO) & I " series where we got to interview our favorite HAMICO ambassadors and take a little peek into their personal life!
In this interview, we connected with the amazing Katie, the mother of a beautiful daughter with a husband and two dogs. She shared with us how she is active on blogs and outdoor activities with her family at Ocean City, New Jersey. We've also asked her to kindly share how we could together cope with the current situation and for her advice towards other mothers out there.
And of course....her experience with HAMICO 💛
1. My name is Katie! I am happily married to my husband Matt and together we have two dogs, Cal & Bear, and one little lady Ava! Ava will be 3.5 in June!
2. We moved to Ocean City when Ava was less than a year old! It's actually my childhood summer town! It’s an island, and while we do still get a long winter we love being on the beach, bike riding, supporting the small businesses here, and just enjoying the breeze on our porch!
3. Ava and I love to go on picnics together. We also do lots of walks and collect things - seashells, pinecones, flowers! We’ve been doing loads of arts and crafts too!
4. I started a blog in January! I love it! I do two new blogs per month. It keeps me sharp and creative and constantly pushes me outside of my comfort zone
5. I am an early bird! I love getting up to seize a brand new day. I usually get up before Ava and go for a run with my dog. Getting ME time in before its Mom time really helps me be present with Ava too.
6. Life is messy and no one is perfect! No day is perfect! Give yourself grace, learn from your mistakes, and ask for help all the time (or accept the help!)
7. We loved it! To be honest I should have gone with the kids size but we did the baby size because Ava LOVES unicorns! The pattern was just too cute! Next time we will size up. The company and customer service is also amazing.
8. Yes! Ava loved her unicorn toothbrush and being able to hold it herself.
9. I haven’t! The only issue we have is that she likes to do everything herself! Ms Independent! I try to take over a few times a week to make sure we are getting all the way in the back.
10. The circular handle for the baby brush is brilliant! The patterns and designs! And again just how friendly and amazing the company / customer service is.
11. Thank you for being such an amazing company that cares so much about your customers!!!!
Photography by Katie @katiemicc14
Our new series called "BABY (HAMICO) & I " where we had the opportunity to interview
our HAMICO ambassadors and take a peek into their personal life!
All of our items are available for purchase HERE