In this interview, we connected with the amazing Edna, the mother of a beautiful daughter & a son with a husband. She shared with us how she is doing with her family during this time living in San Fransisco. We've also asked her to kindly share how we could together cope with the current situation and for her advice towards other mothers out there.
And of course....her experience with HAMICO💛
1. Please introduce yourself and your family!
Hi my name is Edna. I am from Brazil and I moved to the USA 19 years ago.
My husband is from California and we met at a karaoke night.
We have a teen boy and a two years old girl.
I could not see life without them.
2. Where do you call home and what's your neighborhood like?
We live in San Francisco and we love to live here. It has a lot fog, but I really enjoy it, because I feel like I am in a movie.
3. How are you spending time with your kids these days? Would you like to share your (their) favorite activities?
It is a bit hard sometimes to just be home, but we are doing lots of arts and crafts. My toddler loves to paint. My teen son is using this time to do lots of exercising.
4. Is there a creative or challenging project you're currently working on? If so, what inspired you to start this process?
I wrote a kids book during quarantine and I am planning to write one about my life.
5. Could you tell us what motivates you to get up every morning? (Besides coffee!)
6. Do you have any advice for other moms out there to get through this tough wave we're riding together?
Just think of your kids. They are always watching.
7. What was your experience like using a HAMICO toothbrush? Feel free to be honest lol :)
I love it. I also have an electric brush, but I am enjoying the Hamico the most. And my daughter loves it too.
8. Did your kids enjoy using BABY HAMICO and did they continue to use it?
My daughter gets all excited to use her brush and she loves to use it by herself.
9. Have you ever struggled with brushing your baby's teeth? If so, do you mind sharing about it?
It is hard sometimes because my daughter wants to do it herself, but I tell her that I do first and she can do after me.
10. What are your favorite BABY HAMICO features?
How soft but firm at the same time.
11. Anything else you want to share with HAMICO customers?
The fibers are different from any other brush I ever used. I love it!
Photography by Edna Freeman @ednacfreeman
Our new series called "BABY (HAMICO) & I " where we had the opportunity to interview
our HAMICO ambassadors and take a peek into their personal life!
All of our items are available for purchase HERE