In this interview, we connected with the amazing Claire, the mother of two daughters. She shared with us how she is doing with her family during this time living in Murrieta, CA. We've also asked her to kindly share how we could together cope with the current situation and for her advice towards other mothers out there.
And of course....her experience with HAMICO💛
1. Please introduce yourself and your family!
Hi y’all! I’m Claire! I am a stay at home mom to a 6 month old girl and an almost 2 1/2 year old girl!
Both lights of my life! My husbands name is Jonathan and we have been married about 3 years.
We have 3 dogs and a cat and it is as chaotic as it sounds!
2. Where do you call home and what's your neighborhood like?
We just moved to Murrieta, California! A little area right outside Temecula Wine Country.
It’s very homey feeling and perfect for kids! Parks on every corner.
One of those little feel good everybody know everybody kind of places.
3. How are you spending time with your kids these days?
Would you like to share your (their) favorite activities?
With 2 kids this young and close in age and California still under semi strict guidelines we are spending a lot of time indoors having tea parties and playing with babies! We have also acquired multiple backyard items to have our own personal park. Slowly running out of idea.. Send help!
4. Is there a creative or challenging project you're currently working on? If so, what inspired you to start this process?
Motherhood! It never ends! Right now I am doing a lot of work for myself from within!
We never really truly are done working on ourselves and the only ones who can give our children a happy mom is ourselves. Family inspired me. My girls inspire me daily.
5. Could you tell us what motivates you to get up every morning? (Besides coffee!)
MORE coffee! My family motivates me to show up every morning.
Other than that a nice long morning walk with my giant poodle sets me up for a great day!
6. Do you have any advice for other moms out there to get through this tough wave we're riding together?
I think the B E S T advice I could give is to reach out and talk to other moms about what you are going through. There is something about hearing other people’s personal experience that makes me feel at ease. Also, stay off Google!
7. What was your experience like using a HAMICO toothbrush? Feel free to be honest lol :)
My kids love them! The colors and design intrigue them! They are light and use to grip! Even for baby!
8. Did your kids enjoy using BABY HAMICO and did they continue to use it?
Yes! We have them in multiple tooth brush holders in the house!
9. Have you ever struggled with brushing your baby's teeth? If so, do you mind sharing about it?
Surprisingly my toddler LOVES brushing her teeth.
If it were up to her she would brush her teeth and wash her hands all day!
10. What are your favorite BABY HAMICO features?
How easy they are for baby to grab and hold onto!
If it makes it one step easier for me it is definitely a win!
11. Anything else you want to share with HAMICO customers?
We LOVE our Hamico brushes!!!
Photography by Claire Taylor @spitupandsweatpants
Our new series called "BABY (HAMICO) & I " where we had the opportunity to interview
our HAMICO ambassadors and take a peek into their personal life!
All of our items are available for purchase HERE